Friday, May 15, 2009

15 Days?!

Wow, the time is really flying now. I can't believe that I will be getting married in 15 days! I'm not going to be Lacey DiPaolo for very much longer....that is a weird feeling.

Last night we met with the photographer. I was worried when he called and wanted to change our scheduled, sit-down meeting to an over-the phone meeting just 45 minutes before the appointment. I insisted that we meet, and if he was running late, we could push back the meeting until a time that worked better for him. (A little bridezilla, I know, but the photos are really important to me, and I had tons of paperwork prepared...plus, an over-the-phone meeting only allowed me to meet with him. Mom and dad were still at work and Andrew was at Jackson's place...I wanted to be sure we got their input as well.)

I guess the office we were going to meet at would be closed if we pushed the meeting back an hour. The photographer suggested meeting at a restaurant instead, and mom, dad, Andrew and I had been planning to eat dinner at Spaghetti Works after the meeting anyway, so I suggested that we meet there.

As luck would have it, Spaghetti Works was closed for remodeling. So, I called and suggested we meet down the street at BW3s. When the seven'0'clock hour came and went with no sign of the photographer, I noticed that I had a missed call on my phone (it was out on the table...I'm not sure why we didn't notice the phone call), but apparently he was waiting for us at WCs, not BW3s!

When we finally did get together, our meeting went very well. I hope it all goes well and that he will be on time on the wedding day. That's what will count.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's never missed a wedding yet! (Or so he claims). I'm confident he will do an amazing job, no matter what situations he has to work with. Dennis recognizing our tight timeline after the Ceremony and the trolley and everything actually put me at ease that we always have 'other' options to consider, and that he's right on top of things. He's a very likeable fellow!