Friday, April 25, 2008

Dress #1!!!!

I've made my decision. Last night mom bought me my wedding dress!

After feeling so torn between the two dresses, I tried them both on last night for mom, Emily, Lynnette and Linny. It sounded like everyone was leaning toward dress #1, saying that it went more with the style of the wedding and I looked more comfortable in it.

I wasn't completely convinced, because I had practically decided on dress #2 (it was getting so many votes!) and I thought it looked like a more expensive dress for the same price as the other. That's when aunt Linny asked the question that became my ultimate deciding factor..."Which dress would Andrew like better?"

Automatically I pointed at dress #1, and the decision was made. Everyone agreed that he would appreciate the simple style. So, I guess it's onto dressing others for the wedding now! (Though I'm so excited to take my dress to be altered, so that's it's a one-of-a-kind dress, just for me!)

No comments: