Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Down to Two!

Last Saturday, mom and I went to a few bridal shops in town and we found that the J’Maries Off the Rack shop was finally open!

What a wonderful place! All of their bridal gowns are either $99 or $199! Their bridesmaid dresses are $29 and their flower girl dresses are only $20! I’d love to invite Rylee to shop with us there to see if we can find a dress for her and maybe dresses for Liz and Emily too.

I found two dresses that I simply cannot decide between. They are holding the two dresses for me through tomorrow. I’ve been taking votes on which dress people tend to like better on me. So far, there are three votes for #1 and six votes for #2.

They are both $99 dresses, so that didn’t make the decision any easier. As I started taking votes, all I got were votes for #2, so I thought I had my decision made. However, both Emily and Liz have voted for #1, so now I’m back where I started. However, I will love either dress. So, really, it’s not such a dilemma. It’s kind of a fun problem to have.

No comments: