Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Barrettes for Rylee


Last night, Lynnette brought over the barrettes she created for our flower girl, Rylee, to wear on the wedding day.

Unless Kristine or LaJean (Rylee's mom and grandma) wanted to have Rylee's hair done professionally for the wedding, I was happy with a simple hairstyle for her that could be done at home. When we were all out shopping for Rylee's dress, Lynnette offered to make barrettes for Rylee, using the same flowers that will be incorporated into my hair style for the wedding.

I popped a few stems of the flowers off my arrangement and gave them to Lynnette right then. It seemed like such a great idea.

Now that I've seen them, I'm so happy with how they look. Rylee's hair is going to be adorable!

Thank you so much, Lynnette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look very nice!
Bob, Father of the Bride and most prominent person in at least ONE version of the wedding program.