Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Invitations are out-Fridge is in!

Andrew took most of the wedding invitations to the post office yesterday! There were a couple of addresses that needed tweaking, but for the most part my address list was good to go.

I hope everyone likes them. I think they're beautiful, but I'm biased.
It was so nice to be able to print them through the copy center at work. (Just don't look too hard for the misspelling on the map. It's my fault. We caught it before they went out, but I'd already had all the invites stuffed and I didn't want to pay to re-do them and re-stuff them. Once a misspeller always a misspeller, I guess. At least they're informative and pretty!)

Moving on...our first wedding gift (the refrigerator from mom and dad) was delivered yesterday and it's beautiful! Andrew has already organized the food inside, and last night I put all the magnets, take-out menus and artwork back up for display (it looked too weird to have nothing on the fridge).

It's roomier than our last fridge and all the shelves and drawers are clear and adjustable (I think Andrew enjoyed placing and organizing the ones in the door)!

Our old fridge is stowed in the hall/living room for now. Sometime this week, Andrew and his friend Brian will take it to mom and dad's garage and the process will be complete. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fridge is pretty damn sexy looking!

Her Blonde Reflection said...

I just realized I've never seen your house! I like the fridge and the kitchen cupboards, though!